List of services/networks to vote for
* GOOGLE+ http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2640271-add-google-support-to-ping
* IDENTI.CA - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2851403-support-identi-ca-and-status-net
* PINTEREST - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2893028-please-add-pinterest-thank-you-
* FLICKR - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2851095-add-flickr
* NING Networks - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2891701-add-support-for-ning-networks
* FRIENDFEED - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2893836-one-word-friendfeed
* MYSPACE -http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2894137-myspace-as-a-priority
* PLURK - http://feedback.seesmic.com/forums/162042-seesmic-ping-service-web-/suggestions/2878800-plurk
The following is a list of all the links to each services to vote and campaign for which will help us prioritize to work on.
Any suggestions that have more than one service or network listed will be merged to this closed suggestion.
Please vote for each one separately (most accounts for this will have 20 votes to apply to their suggestions). Here are the ones that seemed to have been mentioned the most - please feel free to vote or suggest other ones separately for others to vote and help us prioritize. I'll add more to the list below when they are created. Thanks!
Please add Foursquare, Friendfeed, Plurk, Identi,ca, Blogger, and Wordpress to the list of social networks that I can connect and post on with Seesmic Ping.
Here is my list of favorite services. Please support these. Twitter, typepad, identi.ca, livejournal, blogspot, multiply, wordpress, tumblr, hatena.ne.jp. It is a pity to see the yahoo/meme services go.
And these additional ones:
All these are excellent services to blog to. Also can you allow the texting option again that you had with Ping? Thanks!
Seesmic seems pretty useless. I don't think anyone needs much help uploading to Facebook and twitter. How about adding all ping.fm services
3.) Buffer (bufferapp.com)
All social networks possible...
I've been a loyal Ping.fm user for years. Now that they are closing, we're being promised a more robust format through this service. However, it is missing SOOO many features.
invadir contas sem autorizaçao virou moda.nao autorizei filha da puta de aplicativo nenhum para entrar na minha conta.
what's "elsewhere"? That is the problem -- there IS no other place to go. Killing ping.fm, leaving us with fewer choices and charging us on top of it smells more like bait and switch. ;(
myspace and google+ should be added (though i dont think people care if myspace is still used or not anymore)
and you shouldnt force users to "upgrade" their account in order to post to tumblr
Laura Scott commented
Jennifer Chancellor commented
Pinterest, at least. Thanks.
Jennifer Chancellor commented
And Pinterest, please
I agree with above Seismic NEEDS to support all the the networks from Ping.fm to be a contender. Otherwise, people will just go elsewhere.
Allen Hill commented
How you can say Seesmic Ping is a replacement for Ping.fm is beyond me. It's nowhere even close to a replacement for Ping.fm. You've totally destroyed all the value Ping.fm provided us. The whole point of using Ping.fm was to post to all the different networks at once... and now almost all of the networks are missing! So I ask you... "where's the value in Seesmic Ping?" What good is it? Where are all the networks? What you've created is a total joke and a totally useless waste of time. Like I said already... the time to start asking your users for input and feedback is BEFORE you start tearing everything up... not afterwards when you've totally destroyed the value you used to offer us all. You're about to see a mass exodus of customers leaving you for your competitors. And quite honestly, as soon as I find a useable replacement for Ping.fm... I'm going to do my absolute best to let as many people as I can reach know about it (so they too can move to someone who actually cares about what we the users think - instead of a company like yours that only cares about what YOU want).
Where are all the networks? This is useless to me. If you close ping.fm and do not have the networks on seesmic, then I will look for a better program somewhere else.